1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site and/or App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, type of mobile device and operating system, number of stamps, places users have stamped, etc. We also collect Non-personal Information which you provide us voluntarily in order to active the App, namely, your phone number.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information ("Personal Information"). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information may include, without limitation, User's name, email address, date of birthday and certain personal eating preferences (vegetarian, coffee preferences, etc.). In addition, certain features of the App allow you to purchase certain type of Beengo Cards using online payment methods (namely, ZOOZ). Please know that such online payment information is not stored in our databases (see section 8 below with respect to the payment method)
Providing Beengo with Personal Information is completely optional and is not required in order to use the App and/or Site.
2. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect Non-Personal Information through your use of the Site and/or App. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or App we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. We also collect Non-personal Information which you provide us voluntarily in order to active the App, namely, your phone number.
b. We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily when you insert such Personal Information into the "Me" segment of the App or when you purchase Beengo Cards using Your credit card. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
3. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
· Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the App and/or Site.
· Activate the App using User's phone number.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
· Allow Users to receive, through the App (and on behalf of the Food Establishments which we cooperate with), special offers related to the Food Establishments in accordance with the User's personal eating preferences.
· Send to the User’s email address gifts, for example on the User’s birthday (for example, free coffee) and/or any promotional emails on behalf of the Food Establishments which we cooperate with.
· Allow Users to purchase certain Beengo Cards (namely, charging cards) through online payment methods (namely, ZOOZ).
· Send to User's email address confirmation regarding the purchase of Beengo Cards as well as a unique PIN code to be used vis-à-vis the purchased Beengo Cards.
· Allow Users to provide feedback with respect to Food Establishments they visit.
· Provide the Users applicable support.
4. Sharing Information with Third Parties
5. Modification or Deleting Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information you can make it yourself in the "Me" section or you can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Beengo's Site and its User's Personal Information. Beengo employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users' Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
7. Third Party Software/App
10. Have any Questions?